Compact cycling safety light with two bright LEDs and a 200-lumen Daytime Flash mode. It features a super lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (eight hour increase) and up to 200 lumens (20 lumen increase) of output. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. The KTV Drive Front offers five output modes. Specs - Max Lumens: 200 - Weight: 47.5g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:15
$69.99 - $89.99
A powerful, multi-purpose front light with up to 1000 lumens of output. Its machined aluminum body with cooling fins is lightweight and super-rugged. It features eight output modes, with a class-leading 1000 lumen Daytime Flash mode. With its MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens, light output is optimized and evenly dispersed. Battery runtime has increased by 11 hours for up to 87 hours of runtime. And its versatile strap securely mounts to variety of bar shapes and sizes. Remote Switch compatible. Specs - Max Lumens: 1000 - Weight: 153g - Max Runtime: 87 Hours - Recharge Time: 4 Hours
$89.99 - $99.99
The Macro Drive 1300XXL is a new high-powered LED cycling light offering up to 1,300 lumens of output. It features our Tri-Focus optics, which creates a brighter center spot in a large wide-angle pattern. It’s constructed from machined aluminum and has cooling fins that optimize performance. The light is micro-USB rechargeable and it can run for up to a massive 148 hours on a full charge. A versatile strap secures it to a variety of handlebar sizes, and the 1300XXL is Remote Switch compatible. Specs - Max Lumens: 1300 - Weight: 208g - Max Runtime: 148 Hours (In Femto Mode) - Recharge Time: 3:30Hours
The Mega Drive 1800i delivers up to 1800 lumens of output for serious night riding. Its output is optimized by our Tri-Focus Optics, which creates an ideal beam pattern for high speed. It’s constructed from machined aluminum with built-in cooling fins that improve its overall performance. With seven output modes, an Auto Day/Night sensor and optional features such as our Smart Connect System and Remote Switch compatibility, this light is super-versatile. The light is micro-USB rechargeable and it can run for up to a massive 148 hours on a full charge. Additionally, it’s compatible with our Infinite Light Power Pack that can double the battery runtime. A versatile strap secures it to all common handlebar sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 1800 - Weight: 237g - Max Runtime: 148 hours (in Femto mode) - Recharge Time: (2A): 4.5 hours , (1A): 9 hours
Compact cycling light with a machined aluminum body. A bright, single LED system provides up to 400 lumens and a Daytime Flash mode. Battery runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours of runtime. It features eight output modes and cutouts for side visibility. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handle bar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 400 - Weight: 83g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
High-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light. Separate head/battery for versatility and portability. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 1,000 lumens. Includes external Infinite Light Power Pack battery with 70"/177.8cm cable. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). - Modes: Blast: 500 Lumens; Enduro: 250 Lumens; Economy: 150 Lumens; Day Flash: 500 Lumens; Flash: 150 Lumens; Overdrive: 1000 Lumens - Run time: Blast: 5:30; Enduro: 11:00; Economy: 18:00; Day Flash: 17:00; Flash: 35:00; Overdrive: 3:00 - Weight: 73g
Lil' Cobber produces an incredible 330º of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 110 lumens this Lil' Cobber is seriously bright. The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using the Modemaker app. It mounts with tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 – 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount (aero Mount also included). If you are looking for the best commuter bike light around, look no further. - Light modes: Max, Mid, Flash, Eco Flash, Max(es), Mid(es), Flash(es), Eco Flash(es) come pre-programmed - LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode - Charge time: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged) - Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer - Accessories included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
Page 1 of 5 Next page