Built for the passion of cycling, the Gavia road bike helmet brings lightweight protection for everything from steep climbs to fast descents. It takes its name from the iconic Italian Passo Gavia in the Alps-one of the most feared and famous uphill grinds in the Giro d'Italia.
Persevering through whatever Mother Nature throws your way, it's THE helmet for all-around cycling and combines comfort and technology in a well-balanced package that provides road cyclists a competitive edge and inspires victory. The Gavia harkens back to LEM's 45-plus years of innovative head protection and helmet design and improves every minute you spend outside.
- LEM Flow-Thru ventilation system offers large intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool
- 27 vents for built-in cooling and comfort control
- LEM Tech Integrated multi-shell EPS in-mold technology
- LEM FS2 Padded Occipital Lobe 5 position height adjustment fit system for custom-fit feel
- Compact design, easy on/off snap visor
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
- Weight: 245 grams (w/o visor)
- Visor: L-Fix Attached; Removable Visor
- Fit system: FS2-5; Micro-adjust
- Padding: LEM-Tech w/ BugOut Mesh Liner
- Number of vents: 27
- Reflector: Yes, Decal
- Webbing: Polyester Reflective