Introducing the new Vista Short from Terry, a very inviting new trail short, full of fresh ideas. Fit doesn't get any better than this, with pull-on styling and a wide stretch waistband that easily accommodates a wide variety of body types. It also comes with Terry's new Cyclo Brief 2.0, a minimalist liner outfitted with a reticulated foam chamois. Terry has added streamlined pockets and a cool link print on waist so there's even more to love.
- outer short: 86% recycled nylon/14% spandex in a unique stretch twill weave (100% of the nylon fibers used are recycled) brief: perforated 76% nylon/24% spandex
- wide (front), 4-way stretch nylon/spandex waistband with faux-fly stitching at front allows for more accommodating fit
- wrap-around printed (chainlink) paneling
- 2 front drop-in hand pockets
- 1 zippered pocket on right leg, large enough for a smartphone
- 10-inch inseam
- printed hem lining–flip up to shorten the inseam by 1.25 inches
- sold with Cyclobrief 2.0 with soft elastic comfort waistband, laser-cut leg openings and Reticulated chamois
Uses reticulated foam technology, creating a pad that's significantly thinner and lighter, more breathable and ideal for indoor conditions. Narrower, seamless, 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology chamois with Terry's innovative soft wing construction; antimicrobial cover. Made in Italy.
|SIZE||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16||18|
|BUST||32 - 33||34 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 39||40 - 41||42 - 43|
|WAIST||25 - 26||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 - 32||33 - 34||35 - 36|
|HIP||34.5 - 35.5||36.5 - 37.5||38.5 - 39.5||40.5 - 41.5||42.5 - 43.5||44.5 - 46.5|